It’s official, Garth Brooks is back!!!! The announcement was made today in Nashville during a live stream press conference. Brooks shared several details about what is ahead for fans to look forward to.
In case you missed the live stream press conference, below is a recap of today’s announcements.
- Garth Brooks has teamed up with Sony Music Nashville under RCA which handle retail and radio.
- New Single is anticipated for release sometime around the end of this month.
- A Double Album will be released and available at all physical retailers around Black Friday.
- Garth Brooks’ music has never been available digitally, however, that will be changing. His music will be available exclusively at garthbrooks.com. In addition, a window will be opened for fans to buy the entire catalog.
- Garth Brooks is heading out on World Tour. The first tour date/tour stop will be announced Monday, July 14.
- Brooks will work to keep ticket prices reasonable.
As Garth gears up to head back on the road, he stated: “We hope we give you a show that makes you forget the ones in the ’90s,” he said. “That is our goal.”
Keep up with Garth Brooks by visiting his official website, www.GarthBrooks.com.