ACM nominee Eric Paslay will release his sophomore album DRESSED IN BLACK this summer. Eric co-wrote all 12 of the album’s tracks including the first single “High Class,” which debuted as the No. 1 most added song at Country radio.
DRESSED IN BLACK, produced by Marshall Altman, is the follow-up to Eric’s critically acclaimed debut self-titled album that produced three hits – No.1 Platinum-selling “Friday Night,” Gold certified “Song About A Girl” and ACM nominated “She Don’t Love You.”
On the making of DRESSED IN BLACK Eric shares, “I’m grateful that we are getting to celebrate some life in another album. I always strive for, as an artist and musician, something that lasts. Not just popular now. It’s not just something on a page, but it somehow finds you in a restaurant, or on a dance floor, or in your car alone that makes you go, ‘What is that?’”
Dressed in Black Track List:
1. “Angels In This Town” (Eric Paslay, Corey Crowder, Erik Dylan)
2. “All Or Nothin’” (Eric Paslay, Skip Black, Matt Nolen)
3. “Takin’ My Heartbeat Higher” (Eric Paslay, Sarah Buxton, Zach Crowell)
4. “High Class” (Eric Paslay, Corey Crowder, Jesse Frasure)
5. “Dressed In Black” (Eric Paslay, Ross Copperman, Jaren Johnston)
6. “Let You In My Heart” (Eric Paslay, Dylan Altman)
7. “Pretty Girl Fly” (Eric Paslay, Ross Copperman, Jon Nite)
8. “Backstage Pass” (Eric Paslay, Jessi Alexander, Liz Rose)
9. “Fall Apart” (Eric Paslay, Natalie Hemby)
10. “Water Into Wine” (Eric Paslay, Tom Shapiro, Neil Thrasher)
11. “Sun” (Eric Paslay, Nathan Chapman)
12. “Wild And Young” (Eric Paslay, Chris Wallin)
Eric was recently tapped as a special guest on the “Toby Keith Interstates & Tailgates Tour Presented by Ford F-Series” beginning July 8 in Virginia Beach, Virginia at the Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheater and continuing through September 24.
Later this week Eric heads to Las Vegas where his “She Don’t Love You” is nominated as “Song of The Year” at the Academy of Country Music Awards on April 3.
For the latest information on Eric go to: www.ericpaslay.com.