Country star Chase Rice is lighting up the airwaves with his RIAA Gold-certified, Top 25-and-climbing single “Ready Set Roll,” but the Columbia Nashville/Dack Janiels recording artist will take his career to new heights with the release of his new full-length album, Ignite the Night, on Tuesday, August 19. Produced by Chris DeStefano, Ignite the Night will hit shelves on a date that proves serendipitous for Rice, as August 19 also marks his late father’s birthday.
“Words can’t really express how grateful I am to all the people that came together to make this album happen,” said Rice. “Starting with the fans, who come to my shows night after night and sing my songs back to me – I wouldn’t have a career without them, and I’m excited to get new music out so we can keep the party going. The fact that this album is coming out on my dad’s birthday makes it that much more meaningful. I hope I do him proud.”
Ignite The Night Album Track Listing (* denotes release on physical edition only):
1. “Ready Set Roll” (Rhett Akins, Chris DeStefano, Chase Rice)
2. “Do It Like This” (Dallas Davidson, Chris DeStefano, Ashley Gorley)
3. “Beach Town” (Chris DeStefano, Jon Nite, Chase Rice)
4. “MMM Girl” (Rodney Clawson, Lynn Hutton, Chase Rice)
5. “Beer With The Boys” (Chris DeStefano, Ashley Gorley, Chase Rice)
6. “Carolina Can” (Scooter Carusoe, Chase Rice)
7. “We Goin’ Out” (Chris DeStefano, Shane Minor, Chase Rice)
8. “Gonna Wanna Tonight” (Shane McAnally, Jon Nite, Jimmy Robbins)
9. “Look At My Truck” (Ross Copperman, Blair Daly, Colt Ford, Chase Rice)
10. “U Turn” (Zach Crowell, Shane Minor, Chase Rice)
11. “50 Shades Of Crazy” (Chris DeStefano, Jon Nite, Chase Rice)
12. “What’s Your Name” (Zach Crowell, Nicolle Galyon, Matt Jenkins)
13. “How She Rolls” (Brian Kelley, Chase Rice)
14. “Jack Daniels & Jesus” (Amanda Flynn, Brian Kelley, Chase Rice)
15. “Whoa” (Russell Dickerson, Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Jesse Rice, Chase Rice)(Produced by Scott Cooke)*
iTunes Party Edition:
15. “Party Up” (Featuring Colt Ford) (Ross Copperman, Blair Daly, Colt Ford, Chase Rice)
16. “Country In Ya” (Adam Sanders, Chase Rice)
17. “Best Beers Of Our Lives” (Chris DeStefano, Shane Minor, Chase Rice)
18. “Ride” (Joseph Somers-Morales, Cody Tarpley)
To pre-order Ignite the Night now, visit http://smarturl.it/IgniteTheNight.
Having received early support from SiriusXM’s “The Highway,” John Marks has long championed the star, saying: “Chase Rice is country music’s ‘Renaissance Man.’ His new single ‘Ready Set Roll’ [. . .] readily demonstrates his growth as an artist literally on the threshold of stardom.”
Rice has been touring behind his 2013 Ready Set Roll EP release and the music has received a huge response from fans and tastemakers alike, with The Plain Dealer noting, “Rice is taking rollicking party-rock and late-model pop-country and blending it up for the Generation Y-Z set.”
The artist has already achieved some incredible milestones in the months building up to the album release as well: He released his third EP, Ready Set Roll, in November 2013 (topping the iTunes Country charts and selling more than 41,000 units in the first week without a record label or mainstream radio); launched his first mainstream radio single (“Ready Set Roll”); made his Grand Ole Opry debut; inked a strategic partnership deal with Columbia Nashville and even launched his own apparel line, Head Down Eyes Up.
Rice continues to sell out headlining dates across the country and is touring with Dierks Bentley on the Riser Tour. For more information and the latest updates, visit www.chaserice.com or connect directly with Rice on Twitter and Facebook @ChaseRiceMusic.