Warner Music Nashville releases a new album by Cowboy Troy entitled King of Clubs which Entertainment Weekly raves is deliriously infectious and debuted Top 20 on the iTunes Country album chart. John Rich, Troys friend of 20 years, produced the project with Charlie Pennachio and Tripp Sinister Tribbett.
“I feel that King of Clubs is the next evolution of Hick Hop music and Country Rap, says Cowboy Troy. Fans will notice the progression and refinement of the Hick Hop art form as King of Clubs plays in their local country night clubs, in their rides, and in their headphones. Hopefully, fans will feel the music as much as I do. Innovation is a tradition, not a trend or secondary option. Hick Hop music is meant to be enjoyed globally and King of Clubs is the manifestation of that enjoyment and the next phase of the Hick Hop musical movement. “
Fans can purchase the album on iTunes HERE and on Cowboy Troy’s website: cowboytroy.com.
Check out the music video for the lead track Drink Drank Drunk (feat. Big & Rich and Big Smo) here.
King Of Clubs Track Listing:
1. Drink Drank Drunk (feat. Big & Rich and Big Smo)
2. Club Criminal (feat. Bubba Sparxxx and Sinister)
3. Giddy Up (feat. Sinister)
4. Rope It Off
5. Daisy Dukes And Cowboy Boots (feat. Big & Rich)
6. Mack Truck (Hick-Hop Version) (feat. Moonshine Bandits, D. Thrash of Jawga Boyz, and John Rich)
7. Buzzed Up (feat. Goodnight Fellows)
8. Is Everybody Doing OK (with Mickie James and The Cowboy James Storm)