Multi-Platinum entertainer Chase Rice surprised fans with the release of eagerly-awaited new music, dropping The Album Part I today, Friday, Jan. 24, with Part II to follow in 2020. Listen HERE.
As evidenced by its emphatic title, the project reflects what Rice considers to be his most defining release to date.
“I chose to call this The Album because it’s the first thing I would encourage someone to listen to if they want to know who I am as an artist,” explains Rice. “My career has been such a rollercoaster journey, but it’s all led to this moment and these songs. So much of what I’ve learned, so much of what I’ve fought through – it’s all reflected in this music.”
Having teased new music since topping the charts for back-to-back weeks with the No. 5 most-played Country song of 2019 and digital streaming monster (330M+), “Eyes On You,” Rice was eager to release new music now after seeing the fan response at his concerts both in the U.S. and internationally.
“‘Eyes On You’ and ‘Lonely If You Are’ were both huge for us at our live shows before they were even on the radio,” notes Rice. “We’ve recently started mixing in newer songs at our shows – sometimes within a day or two of writing them – and we can feel how passionately the fans respond. It’s clear that they’re eager for more new music, so we wanted to kick off the new year with this surprise!”
The new seven-song digital project includes current single “Lonely If You Are” alongside six never-before-heard tracks:
- American Nights (Kevin Griffin, Martin Johnson; produced by Martin Johnson)
- Lonely If You Are (Chase Rice, Lindsay Rimes, Hunter Phelps; produced by Chris DeStefano and Chase Rice)
- Everywhere (Chase Rice, Zachary Kale, James McNair; produced by Zachary Kale)
- Best Night Ever (Chase Rice, Chris DeStefano, Matt Jenkins; produced by Chris DeStefano)
- Messy (Seth Ennis, Kylie Sackley; produced by Chris DeStefano)
- In The Car (Chase Rice, Jesse Rice, Hunter Phelps, Mark Holman; produced by Chris DeStefano)
- Forever To Go (Jordan Minton, Casey Brown, Geoffrey Warburton; produced by Casey Brown)
Fans can also watch a special performance of “Lonely If You Are” this Monday, Jan. 27, as Rice joins “The Bachelor” airing at 8/7c on ABC.
He is currently on the road in Europe for his The Pint of Anything Tour before joining Brantley Gilbert’s Fire’t Up Tour for select dates starting April 16 in Greenville, S.C.