Scotty McCreery has lived a lot of life in between his last album in 2013 and his long-awaited new album, Seasons Change, available everywhere this Friday, March 16 on Triple Tigers Records. He moved out on his own, went to college, released a book, proposed to his high school sweetheart, and most recently, notched his first No. 1 single with “Five More Minutes,” a song written by McCreery after losing his grandfather.
“I feel like people will get to know the real me when they listen to Seasons Change,” said McCreery. “I’ve had quite the life journey since my last album. I’ve grown up, learned who I am and what I want to say. This album is very personal and my favorite yet. I cannot wait for everyone to hear it.”
Seasons Change features 11 tracks, all of which McCreery had a hand in co-writing, marking a first for the 24-year-old country singer. Each track on the album allows fans a glimpse into the different corners of McCreery’s life—with songs like “In Between” featuring McCreery’s favorite line about himself – “I ain’t all Holy Water and I ain’t all Jim Beam, I’m somewhere in between,” “Boys From Back Home” about McCreery’s real-life friends from North Carolina and his upcoming new single “This Is It,” a song McCreery penned two weeks prior to proposing to his fiancé as an almost-blueprint to how he envisioned the proposal unfolding. Seasons Change is a true reflection of where the North Carolina native is in life.
Among his co-writers on the personal album are Jessi Alexander (Dierks Bentley, Brad Paisley, Blake Shelton), Monty Criswell (Eric Church, Darius Rucker, George Strait), Jason Gantt (Brooks & Dunn, Faith Hill, Alison Krauss, Tim McGraw), David Lee Murphy (Gary Allan, Kenny Chesney, Blake Shelton) and more. The album was produced by Frank Rogers, Derek Wells, and Aaron Eshuis.
Seasons Change Track Listing:
1. “Seasons Change” (Scotty McCreery/James McNair/Tommy Cecil)
2. “Wherever You Are” (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Dan Isbell)
3. “Boys From Back Home” (Scotty McCreery/Dan Isbell/Jason Gantt)
4. “Five More Minutes” (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Monty Criswell)
5. “In Between” (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Jessi Alexander/Jonathan Singleton)
6. “This Is It” (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Aaron Eshuis)
7. “Wrong Again” (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Phillip White)
8. “Move It On Out” (Scotty McCreery/Dan Isbell/Aaron Eshuis)
9. “Barefootin’” (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/David Lee Murphy
10. “Still” (Scotty McCreery/Aaron Eshuis)
11. “Home In My Mind” (Scotty McCreery/James McNair/Tommy Cecil)
To celebrate the release of his new album, McCreery will appear on Megyn Kelly TODAY to sing his RIAA Gold-Certified single “Five More Minutes” on Thursday, March 15. Celebrating his album release, McCreery hosts an album launch party and concert at Gramercy Theatre in New York City on Monday, March 19 and strips it back for an intimate performance on the syndicated show, Pickler & Ben, next Wednesday, March 21.