Seven-time Grammy Award-winner and multi-platinum superstar artist Carrie Underwood is celebrating two Number 1 announcements today as she returns for a fifth season to perform the opening theme for prime time television’s Number 1 program, NBC’s Sunday Night Football, and her vocal collaboration with Keith Urban on “The Fighter” lands at Number 1 on the Mediabase country airplay chart.
A sneak preview of Carrie’s new show open for “Oh, Sunday Night” – which debuts Sept. 10 as the New York Giants visit the Dallas Cowboys in the season-opening SNF game – will air during the 49ers-Vikings NFL preseason game Sunday, Aug. 27 at 8 p.m. ET on NBC.
10 NFL players, who have accounted for 30 Pro Bowl selections, four Super Bowl rings, and six first-round draft picks, participated in the open shoot at Universal Studios Hollywood in June.
- Pittsburgh Steelers WR Antonio Brown
- Oakland Raiders QB Derek Carr
- New England Patriots LB Dont’a Hightower
- Kansas City Chiefs TE Travis Kelce
- Atlanta Falcons WR Julio Jones
- Oakland Raiders LB Khalil Mack
- Denver Broncos LB Von Miller
- Arizona Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson
- New York Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul
- Dallas Cowboys QB Dak Prescott