A brand new installment from the Country Faith music series is on the way with the forthcoming release of Country Faith Volume 2 on November 18. The new collection of inspirational music comes at a perfect time where the world can use a little reminder to have faith.
Country Faith Volume 2 is comprised of thirteen faith based songs, compiled from Country Faith author Deborah Evans Price. The award winning author/journalist has a knack for touching the hearts of many with her work as she illustrates beautiful pieces from country artists. Country Faith Volume 2 serves a wonderful addition to her inspiring collection.
“I’m so excited about this collection of songs on Country Faith Volume 2,” says Evans Price. “The album opens with ‘Pray About Everything,’ Luke Bryan’s upbeat celebration of the power of prayer, and the project continues with such compelling songs of faith as Brad Paisley’s ‘When I Get Where I’m Going,’ Wade Hayes’ ‘What’s a Broken Heart for You,’ Brooks & Dunn’s ‘Believe,’ and many others. Country artists/songwriters have a unique perspective on faith and God’s grace, and I think listeners will find a great deal of comfort and inspiration in these powerful songs.”
Additionally, Cracker Barrel will feature an exclusive Country Faith Volume 2 which will include two bonus tracks.
Country Faith Volume 2 Track Listing
1) Luke Bryan “Pray About Everything
2) Michael Ray “Real Men Love Jesus”
3) Wade Hayes “What’s a Broken Heart For You
4) Lee Ann Womack “Stubborn” (Psalm 151)
5) George Strait “I Saw God Today”
6) Brad Paisley feat. Dolly Parton “When I Get Where I’m Going”
7) John Michael Montgomery feat. Alison Krauss and Dan Tyminski “The Little Girl”
8 Drew Baldridge “Tractors Don’t Roll”<
9) Brooks & Dunn “Believe”
10) LeAnn Rimes “I Need You”
11) Phil Vassar “This is God”
12) Wynonna “Live with Jesus”
13) Shenandoah “Hallelujah for the Cross”
Cracker Barrel Exclusive Bonus Tracks
American Young “God Sends a Train”
Mo Pitney “Give Me Jesus”