After previewing the news for fans yesterday, RCA Nashville/Zone 4 breakout recording artist Kane Brown today announced the release date, cover art, and track listing for his highly-anticipated debut album, out December 2nd. Fans can pre-order the album starting this Friday, October 21st to receive the instant-grat track “Hometown.” The self-titled album marks the first full length LP for the “viral sensation” [Noisey] and Brown’s next project since signing with RCA Nashville in January 2016.
Fans can currently catch Brown on the road on Florida Georgia Line’s 2016 Dig Your Roots Tour and on his own headlining tour with Monster Energy Outbreak, the Ain’t No Stopping Us Now Tour, starting this fall. In addition to a sold-out opening night on November 3rd, the tour will visit 30 markets between November and January, including stops December 3rd at New York City’s Irving Plaza and January 6th at the Belasco Theater.
The singer/songwriter, whose last five self-released songs have also reached No. 1 on the iTunes Country chart, co-penned seven tracks on the album. Album cuts also include label mate Chris Young and tour mates Tyler Hubbard and Brian Kelley of Florida Georgia Line. See below for full track listing.
Kane Brown – Full Track Listing:
1. Hometown (Tyler Hubbard/Brian Kelley/James McNair/Cameron Montgomery)
2. What Ifs (Kane Brown/Matthew McGinn/Jordan Schmidt)
3. Learning (Kane Brown/Sam Ellis/Blake Anthony Carter)
4. Thunder In The Rain (Kane Brown/Josh Hoge/Matthew McVaney)
5. Pull It Off (Adam Doleac/Taylor Phillips/Matt Roy)
6. Cold Spot (Kane Brown/Tom Douglas/Allen Shamblin)
7. Ain’t No Stopping Us Now (Kane Brown/Jamie Paulin/Jordan Schmidt)
8. Comeback (Mark Fuhrer/Josh Hoge/Matthew McVaney/Chris Young)
9. Rockstars (Brock Berryhill/Tommy Cecil/Morgan Wallen)
10. Better Place (Kane Brown/Chase McGill/Will Weatherly)
11. Granddaddy’s Chair (Kane Brown/Blair Daly/ Josh Johnson/Troy Verges)