Carrie Underwood celebrates an incredible ten years and looks to the future with two new songs on the December 9 release of her 19 Recordings/Arista Nashville album, Greatest Hits: Decade #1.
Kicked off by the record-setting success of first single, “Something in the Water,” the 25-track collection also includes the new song “Little Toy Guns” (written by Underwood, Chris DeStefano, and Hillary Lindsey), as well as four songs in never-before-released versions. The track listing for the two-disc set is as follows:
1. Something in the Water
2. Little Toy Guns
3. Inside Your Heaven
4. Jesus, Take the Wheel
5. Don’t Forget to Remember Me
6. Before He Cheats
8. So Small
9. All-American Girl
10. Last Name
11. Just a Dream
12. I Told You So (feat. Randy Travis)
1. Cowboy Casanova
2. Temporary Home
3. Undo It
4. Mama’s Song
5. Remind Me (duet with Brad Paisley)
6. Good Girl
7. Blown Away
8. Two Black Cadillacs 9. See You Again
* 10. How Great Thou Art (with Vince Gill) [Live from ACM Presents: Girls’ Night Out]
* 11. So Small (writing session worktape 1/24/07)
* 12. Last Name (writing session worktape 1/22/07)
* 13. Mama’s Song (writing session worktape 2/5/09)
* (Never-before-released version)
(All studio tracks produced by Mark Bright except “Inside Your Heaven” produced by Desmond Child and “Remind Me” produced by Frank Rogers)
Beginning Tuesday November 4th, Greatest Hits: Decade #1 will be available for digital pre-orders.
Pre-order a physical copy here: smarturl.it/amzcarrieunderwood.
Written by Underwood, Chris DeStefano, and Brett James – and hailed by MusicRow’s Robert K. Oermann as “a brilliant sonic creation” – first single “Something in the Water” this week climbs to #14 and #16, respectively, on the Billboard and Country Aircheck country airplay charts.
“Something in the Water” is available for sale here: smarturl.it/somethinginthewater.