Bigger Picture artist Craig Campbell recently gave fans a sneak peek at his highly anticipated sophomore album, NEVER REGRET, via social app VINE. The Georgia born and bred country singer posted a series of brief video performances highlighting all twelve tracks from his upcoming album, including the evocative new single, “Outta My Head.”
Campbell broke through over the last year with his debut album and hits “Family Man” and “Fish,” selling over a half-million downloads and earning rave reviews from some of the nation’s toughest critics. Craig first got his break playing keyboards in Luke Bryan’s band and has since gone on to open shows for the likes of Alan Jackson, Lady Antebellum and Martina McBride to name a few, and has toured internationally in Switzerland and Australia.
On Never Regret, Campbell continues to work with Grammy Award winning producer Keith Stegall (Alan Jackson, Zac Brown Band) and CCMA Album of The Year producer, Matt Rovey. The creative team joins forces to deliver a solid, new traditional sound from start to stop. Campbell’s no-nonsense warm baritone and relatable songs make the collection unapologetically country and fresh.
“I wanted the title to be a declaration of how I feel about life and the choices I’ve made ever since I decided to move to Nashville to pursue a career in music,” shares Campbell. “I go with my gut instinct and will Never Regret the choices I’ve made.”
Campbell co-wrote six of the twelve songs on this album. His sophomore project is truly a family affair, sharing writing credits with his wife Mindy on “Topless” and daughter Preslee opening with sweet and pure vocals on “When She Grows Up,” a song he dedicates to his two young girls. The album’s lead-single “Outta My Head,” which has recently been praised by peers Luke Bryan and Chris Young on twitter, is quickly climbing the charts, already at #35 Mediabase / #34 Billboard.
1. “Truck-N-Roll” (Craig Campbell, Brett Beavers, Chris Lindsey)
2. “Keep Them Kisses Comin’” (Dallas Davidson, Ben Hayslip)
3. “When She Grows Up” (Craig Campbell, Alex Dooley, Arlos Smith)
4. “Tomorrow Is Gone” (Tommy Conners, Kevin Denney, Phillip White)
5. “Never Regret” (Craig Campbell, Jason Matthews, Jim McCormick)
6. “My Baby’s Daddy” (Brandon Kinney, Cole Swindell)
7. “Topless” (Craig Campbell, Mindy Ellis, Blair Daly)
8. “When Ends Don’t Meet” (Jonathan Singleton, Tony Lane, Dan Isbell)
9. “Outta My Head” (Brandon Kinney, Michael Carter, Cole Swindell)
10. “That’s Why God Made A Front Porch” (Craig Campbell, Lee Thomas Miller)
11. “You Can Come Over” (Brandy Clark, Jessie Jo Dillon, Mark Narmore)
12. “Lotta Good That Does Me Now” (Craig Campbell, Michael White, Justin Wilson)
Fans can pre-order the album now at Amazon and purchase the Craig Party! bundle via his official website. The exclusive bundle includes the Never Regret CD and a customized Team Cocktail t-shirt. Every Craig Party! bundle order received at his website by May 1st will be entered into a random drawing to have their CD personally autographed by Craig!