Community is extremely important to the close-knit clan — The Band Perry. So much so, that they celebrated their recent PIONEER album release with a concert in their hometown of Greeneville, TN, for family, friends and neighbors. The talented troupe is constantly looking for new ways to bring people together. Now, they want to visit your hometown and are hosting a contest where one lucky winner will meet the sibling trio.
As the face of Outnumber Hunger, The Band Perry is lending a hand across the country to help Feeding America, the nation’s leading hunger-relief organization, secure meals in local communities for those struggling with hunger. The family band is asking fans to share how they too are making a difference in their area.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Write an essay in 100 words or less describing how you are working to help make a difference in your local community.
- Complete the entry form on hometown.thebandperry.com, then click the submit button.
GRAND PRIZE: One lucky entrant will win an appearance by THE BAND PERRY in their hometown.
A personal appearance by The Band Perry (“TBP”), in the winner’s hometown, including but not limited to the following:
- One-hour visit at a Feeding America food bank: Tour the facility and volunteer with TBP. If a Feeding America food bank is not located within 30 miles of the winner’s residence, an alternate service day activity may be chosen at Big Machine Label Group’s (BMLG) sole discretion. (Winner and all guests must abide by any restrictions set by the food bank or other mutually agreed upon service activity location.)
- Luncheon: In or near the winner’s hometown with TBP. Location of luncheon selected by BMLG, in coordination with Winner.
- Meet & Greet: Winner and up to 10 guests will have the opportunity to meet TBP for one autograph and photo.
For official rules and complete prizing, visit http://hometown.thebandperry.com/p/rules.