Sweepstakes Name: Signed Leah Turner 8×10 Photo – CountryMusicRocks 12 Days of Christmas (the “Sweepstakes”).
Country Music Rocks (the “Sponsor”) with Sony Music Nashville, will conduct the Sweepstakes as described in these rules. Each person participating in the Sweepstakes (an “entrant”) agrees as follows:
1. HOW TO ENTER. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES AND A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The Sweepstakes will begin at 5:00 p.m. Central Daylight Time (CDT) on December 16, 2013, and will conclude at 8:00 pm CDT on December 21, 2013 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). To enter the Sweepstakes, complete and submit the entry form. Regardless of method of entry, limit of one (1) entry per person per day through the Sweepstakes Period; duplicate entries per day for a single individual (including entrants using multiple email addresses or multiple wireless phones) will be disqualified.
In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. The Authorized account holder of an e-mail account is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a text message entrant, entry will be declared submitted by the authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number. The authorized account holder of a mobile telephone number is defined as the natural person who is assigned a mobile telephone number by the wireless carrier or as shown on the carrier’s records.
2. DRAWING. One (1) winner will be chosen on or about December 23, 2013 (from among all eligible entries submitted during the Sweepstakes Period) conducted by representatives of Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winner will be notified by telephone or e-mail on or about December 23, 2013, and will be given instructions on how to claim prize. Winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability release within five (5) business days of notification or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. If the entrant whose winning entry is chosen does not reply within allotted time, successive entries will be drawn, until a winning entry is drawn and the entrant replies to the notification with acknowledgement of his/her being the winner.
3. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE. One (1) winner will receive one (1) Signed 8×10 Leah Turner Photo. ARV of prize: $25. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution by winners or cash equivalent is allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for an equal or greater value.
4. PUBLICITY. Winning entrant may consent to the use of his/her likeness, photograph, name, or voice for advertising and publicity purposes in any and all media worldwide for CountryMusicRocks without additional compensation or notification. THE CONSENT EACH WINNING ENTRANT MAY GIVE SHALL NOT BE REQUIRED TO RECEIVE THE PRIZE AND EACH WINNING ENTRANT ANT MAY IN HIS OR HER SOLE DISCRETION DECLINE TO GIVE SUCH CONSENT.
5. TAXES AND EXPENSES. The value of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the official rules.
6. CONDUCT AND DECISIONS. By participating in the Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding, with regard to the entries and the awarding of the prizes. Entrants or other persons who violate any of the Official Rules, who gain any unfair advantage in the Sweepstakes, or who are selected as a winning entrant by virtue of any fraudulent or dishonest means will be disqualified. Sponsor shall not be liable for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, illegible, damaged, or garbled entries; (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by the Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; or (iii) any injury or damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsor will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Sponsor’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsor, the Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, modify or cancel this Sweepstakes, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsor deems appropriate. If Sweepstakes is terminated before the end date, Sponsor may determine the winner from all eligible entries received as of the termination date. All decisions will be made by the Sponsor and are final. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WEBSITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. CONDITIONS. By entering, all entrants release Sponsor, prize provider, participating artists, and their respective directors, employees, divisions, affiliates, officers, members, subsidiaries, agents, advertising agencies and all others associated with the development and execution of the Country Music Rocks events, from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Sweepstakes and the awarding and use of the prize, including liability for personal injury. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that the preceding release is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or void for any reason, entrant agrees that, by entering the Sweepstakes (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
8. ELIGIBILITY. All entrants and winning entrant must be legal residents of the continental United States, and at least thirteen (13) years old as of the date of entry into the Sweepstakes. Employees of the Sponsor, and their divisions, affiliates, officers, members, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, agents and advertising agencies, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related. Subject to all laws and regulations and void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sweepstakes void in Rhode Island and residents of such state are ineligible to participate.
9. MISCELLANEOUS. The Sponsor may substitute prize for one of equal or greater value. The Sponsor disclaims any responsibility to notify entrants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. For the winner’s information or entries list, please send such requests (which shall specify the Sweepstakes name) to: Country Music Rocks, 10505 NE 24th Avenue, Vancouver, WA 98686. Winner notification will be available after December 23 and through December 31, 2013.
10. SPONSOR(S). Country Music Rocks