Republic Nashville’s hot country/rock newcomers Florida Georgia Line will release their debut album, HERE’S TO THE GOOD TIMES, on 12/4. The title couldn’t be more fitting for the duo, who has quickly catapulted into the Top 15 at Country radio and the Top 5 on iTunes Country Charts thanks to their GOLD-certified (in both the US and Canada) debut smash “Cruise.” The tune reached a high mark, selling over 72,000 this past week alone, and is closing in on 700,000. The infectious lyrics and buoyant melody also has Superstars Taylor Swift, Keith Urban and Sugarland’s Jennifer Nettles buzzing on Twitter.
USA TODAY exclusively revealed the album title as part of FGL’s “On the Verge” feature.
“Releasing our debut album is a dream come true! We can’t wait to share our lives through music with our amazing fans,” said FGL’s Brian Kelley from Ormond Beach, Florida.
FGL’s Tyler Hubbard of Monroe, Georgia added, “There truly is something for everyone on this album and we could not be more proud of it!”
For the project, FGL once again partnered with producer Joey Moi (Jake Owen, Nickelback), who was behind the It’z Just What We Do EP earlier this year. The duo’s fresh sound combines electrifying, hard-driving rock with honest, expressive lyrics. HERE’S TO THE GOOD TIMES features 11 tracks, six penned by FGL’s Tyler Hubbard (Monroe, Georgia) and Brian Kelley (Ormond Beach, Florida).
- Cruise (Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Joey Moi, Chase Rice, Jesse Rice)
- Round Here (Rodney Clawson, Chris Tompkins, Thomas Rhett)
- Get Your Shine On (Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Rodney Clawson, Chris Tompkins)
- Here’s To The Good Times (Rodney Clawson, Chris Tompkins, Lynn Hutton)
- It’z Just What We Do (Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Rodney Clawson)
- Stay (Joey Moi, John Fred Young, Chris Robertson, Jon Lawhon, Ben Wells)
- Hell Raisin’ Heat Of The Summer (Rodney Clawson, Chris Tompkins, Craig Wiseman)
- Tell Me How You Like It (Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Chris Tompkins)
- Tip it Back (Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Rodney Clawson)
- Damn, Baby (Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Rodney Clawson, David Lee Murphy)
- Party People (Luke Laird, Shane McAnally, J.T. Harding)
With energetic live shows and compelling tunes, it’s no surprise that FGL, who has sold-out multiple headlining shows in recent months, has also been selected to open for Jake Owen on “CMT On Tour” as well as for Luke Bryan’s “Dirt Road Diaries Tour” in 2013.
For tour dates and more, visit FloridaGeorgiaLine.com.