The Cracker Barrel Old Country Store® exclusive music program kicks off a sizzlin’ summer of songs with the release of Edens Edge – Deluxe Edition CD. The release includes three additional exclusive tracks and coincides with the hot newcomers’ self-titled, standard edition on Big Machine Records. The talented, Arkansas-bred trio includes lead vocalist Hannah Blaylock; harmony vocals, guitar and dobro player Dean Berner; and harmony singer, mandolin, banjo and guitar player Cherrill Green. The deluxe version is available for $11.99 at all Cracker Barrel locations and at crackerbarrel.com; the album and individual tracks are also available for download at crackerbarrel.com.
“On the road, we frequently find ourselves grabbing a bite to eat at Cracker Barrel and listening to some of the amazing music from their exclusive program. So, to be a part of it all now is exciting for us. It will be a thrill for us to hear every time we walk in one of the stores across the country,” says Berner.
“Our connection with Cracker Barrel is as personal as it is professional,” continues Green. “There’s nothing like seeing one of their billboards when you’re hungry and knowing that it’s only a few miles to the exit and some good country cooking.”
“We love to connect with people through music. Having our debut album in Cracker Barrel gives us an even greater opportunity to connect with our fans in one of our favorite restaurants in the country,” added Blaylock.
“Music is an important part of the guest experience at Cracker Barrel,” said Julie Craig, Cracker Barrel Marketing Manager. “Introducing guests to a talented new trio like Edens Edge is a wonderful way to expand our exclusive music program and its appeal to a variety of tastes.”
Tracks on Edens Edge – Deluxe Edition:
- Amen (Skip Black, Hannah Blaylock, Catt Gravitt, Gerald O’Brien)
- Swingin’ Door (Terry Clayton, Brett James, Ashley Monroe)
- Skinny Dippin’ (Dean Berner, Laura Veltz, Vince Melamed)
- Too Good To Be True (Gordie Sampson, Hillary Lindsey, Troy Verges)
- Last Supper (Hannah Blaylock, Catt Gravitt, Danny Myrick)
- Feels So Real (Angelo, Hillary Lindsey, Tia Sillers)
- Who Am I Drinking Tonight (Hannah Blaylock, Laura Veltz)
- Liar (Andy Stochansky, Laura Veltz)
- Cherry Pie (Dean Berner, Vince Melamed, Laura Veltz)
- Christ Alone (Steve Smith)
- Roots (Cherrill Green, Catt Gravitt, Skip Black)
- Little Bird (Dean Berner)
- Wherever I Go (Hannah Blaylock, Joy Williams, Danny Myrick, Jennifer Schott)
Just days after the release, Edens Edge will perform the new music live across the country on Rascal Flatts’ CHANGED TOUR, which begins in Hartford, Conn. on June 15.