Country singer-songwriter Kellie Picker will release her third album, 100 Proof, on January 24. The 11 song album, 6 co-penned by Pickler, showcases her country roots.
Pickler’s goal for 100 Proof was to create a traditional and fresh sounding country album that pays homage to her musical influences like Dolly Parton, Loretta Lynn and Tammy Wynette. To achieve her goal, Kellie enlisted producers Frank Liddell and Luke Wooten.
100 Proof track listing:
1. Where’s Tammy Wynette – Jimmy Ritchey/Don Poythress/Leslie Satcher
2. Unlock That Honky Tonk – Kellie Pickler/Leslie Satcher
3. Stop Cheatin’ On Me – Morgane Hayes/Liz Rose/Chris Stapleton
4. Long As I Never See You Again – Kellie Pickler/Dean Dillon/Dale Dodson
5. Tough – Leslie Satcher
6. Turn On The Radio And Dance – Kellie Pickler/Leslie Satcher
7. Mother’s Day – Kellie Pickler/Kyle Jacobs
8. Rockaway (The Rockin’ Chair Song) – Kellie Pickler/Brent Cobb/Barry Dean
9. Little House On The Highway – Rodney Clawson/Natalie Hemby
10. 100 Proof – Leslie Satcher/James T. Slater
11. The Letter (To Daddy) – Kellie Pickler/Dean Dillon/Dale Dodson
Fans can pre-order 100 Proof now on iTunes by clicking HERE.
Critics of the album agree that 100 Proof is Pickler’s best work so far. Roughstock.com called 100 Proof “an album that is as sincere as it is traditional.” GACTV.com shares that “Kellie’s undeniable country voice is an easy match for such traditional ingredients, but her ability to develop melodies shows an ever-growing musical maturity.”
In support of the release of 100 Proof, Kellie will make multiple television appearances next week. On Wednesday, January 25, she’ll perform on ABC’s “Good Morning America.” On Friday, January 27, she’ll perform on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.”