For the second consecutive year, RCA Nashville recording artist Chris Young is sponsoring a special holiday tree in the Gaylord Opryland® Resorts fifth annual Hall of Trees to benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital®, one of the world’s premier centers for the research and treatment of pediatric cancer and other deadly childhood diseases.
Each tree in the Hall of Trees includes major gifts donated by sponsors and is tied to a charity. Tree decorations, along with all the gifts, will be auctioned off to benefit the sponsor’s designated charity. Chris, a Country Cares for St. Jude Kids supporter, has chosen St. Jude to benefit from the proceeds of his NEON tree, which is currently on display at Nashville’s Gaylord Opryland Resort.
“During my visit to St. Jude I met some incredible little kids who were fighting for their lives,” said Young. “I hope my fans will enjoy the NEON tree and help me raise funds for St. Jude to support its lifesaving mission.”
The NEON tree also comes with the following gifts:
– Chris Young autographed guitar
– $100 worth of iTunes gift cards
– Chris Young snow globe
– Autographed 4 pack of Chris Young CDs
– Country Strong hatch print poster autographed by Gwyneth Paltrow
– Autographed 8×10 of Miranda Lambert
– 10 inch digital picture frame
– Hand smocked baby dress & little black dress tree ornament hand made by Chris’ 83 year old grandmother
– Autographed handwritten lyrics of Chris’ current single “You”
– Neon tree ornaments
– Custom made Neon logo Chris Young sign
– Miscellaneous Sony music artist autographed CDs and 8x10s
Bids for Chris’ NEON tree may be placed HERE or in person at the Hall of Trees in Nashville’s Gaylord Opryland Hotel through January 3.