For a small-town Georgia boy, Brantley Gilbert is making a big impact “country wide.” The lead single, “Country Must Be Country Wide,” off his debut album with The Valory Music Co. is quickly making its way up the charts, already escalating into the Top 20. The impending project, HALFWAY TO HEAVEN DELUXE, is slated for release on September 13, 2011 in stores and online.
Scott Borchetta, President and CEO of the Big Machine Label Group, said, “Time has come! The demand for this album, of which all tracks have been remixed and remastered, is off the hook. BG’s fans are the full compliment of ‘fan’… as in ‘fanatic’. I’ve never seen anything like it. His live shows are an experience, his songs anthems, his personality contagious. I personally can’t wait to get the final CD! This is really, really exciting.”
Although he is one of the fastest-rising new Country artists of 2011, Gilbert’s already achieved two #1 hits as a songwriter. Gilbert co-wrote both “My Kinda Party” and “Dirt Road Anthem,” which were recorded by Jason Aldean for his Platinum-selling album, MY KINDA PARTY.
Gilbert’s true-to-life lyrics – coupled with his distinct, raw vocals – make HALFWAY TO HEAVEN DELUXE an album for fans of Country and Southern Rock alike. His online music video for “Kick It In The Sticks” has garnered over 5.8 million views, proving Gilbert already has mass appeal.
“As we tour country wide each night, I continue to realize that my fans in the crowd are just like me. They are my closest friends because they listen to my music, they sing along with me and they have been through the same type of experiences. This album is essentially a storybook of my life and I am excited to see what those friends have to say about it,” says Gilbert.
The album’s original 12 tracks have been remixed and remastered to sound the way that Brantley originally intended. The Deluxe Edition includes three newly recorded songs produced by award-winning music producer Dan Huff as well as videos for the hit single ‘Country Must Be Country Wide’ and the already-classic ‘Kick It In The Sticks’ and an up-close and personal behind the scenes interview with Gilbert.
Gilbert, who is also known for his high-energy live performances and fiercely loyal fans, spent the earlier part of this summer on the Willie Nelson Country Throwdown Tour. Throughout the fall, he will continue to play shows across the country. To see when Brantley Gilbert will make a stop in your town, visit BrantleyGilbert.com.
ALBUM TRACK LIST:
1. Hell On Wheels (Mike Dekle, Brantley Gilbert)
2. Bending The Rules And Breaking The Law (Brantley Gilbert, Jeremy Spillman)
3. Back In The Day (Dallas Davidson, Brantley Gilbert, Ben Hayslip)
4. My Kind Of Crazy (Rhett Akins, Brantley Gilbert, Ben Hayslip)
5. Kick It In The Sticks (Rhett Akins, Brantley Gilbert, Ben Hayslip)
6. Halfway To Heaven (Brantley Gilbert, Mike Mobley Jeremy Spillman)
7. Saving Amy (Bonnie Baker, Brantley Gilbert)
8. Country Must Be Country Wide**(Mike Dekle, Colt Ford, Brantley Gilbert)
9. Take It Outside (Brantley Gilbert, John Merlino)
10. Them Boys (Mike Dekle, Colt Ford, Brantley Gilbert)
11. Fall Into Me (Brantley Gilbert, Mike Mobley, Jeremy Spillman)
12. Dirt Road Anthem (Revisited) featuring Colt Ford (Colt Ford, Brantley Gilbert)
13. More Than Miles** (John Eddie, Brantley Gilbert)
14. You Don’t Know Her Like I Do** (Brantley Gilbert, Jim McCormick)
15. Hell On An Angel** (Brantley Gilbert, Jeremy Spillman)
BONUS VIDEO CONTENT
16. Country Must Be Country Wide (Music Video)
17. Kick It In The Sticks (Music Video)
18. Brantley Gilbert Up Close