Legendary country icon Randy Travis celebrates his 25-year career with the help of some of musics hottest stars and friends when Warner Bros. Records releases his Anniversary Celebration duets CD on June 7. Zac Brown Band, Kristin Chenoweth, Kenny Chesney, Don Henley, Alan Jackson, Jamey Johnson, George Jones, Kris Kristofferson, Tim McGraw, Willie Nelson, Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood are among the acclaimed artists that join Travis on Anniversary Celebration. The album includes new songs in addition to re-makes of many of Travis megahits.
Randy Travis changed the landscape of country music when he arrived on the scene 25 years ago, said John Esposito, Warner Music Nashville President & CEO. It is a testament to Randys impact in country music that his friends have joined him to celebrate his legacy and his future on Anniversary Celebration. We are incredibly proud that Warner Bros. Records has been his home since the beginning of his career.
Randy Travis is one of the most recognizable voices in music, with sales in excess of 20 million records. His impressive career successes include 18 No. 1 singles, seven GRAMMY® Awards, 10 Academy of Country Music Awards, 10 American Music Awards, two Peoples Choice Awards, eight Dove Awards, five Country Music Association Awards and a star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame. Travis is also a member of the prestigious Grand Ole Opry. Among his 18 No. 1 hits are I Told You So, Forever and Ever Amen and Three Wooden Crosses.
Fans can experience the 25 year history of Travis rise to stardom from the very beginning by visiting his website, www.RandyTravis.com, which includes videos, photos, media clips and more.
Track Listing for Anniversary Celebration:
- Everything and All featuring Brad Paisley
- A Few Ole Country Boys featuring Jamey Johnson
- Forever and Ever, Amen featuring Zac Brown Band
- He Walked On Water featuring Kenny Chesney
- T.I.M.E. featuring Josh Turner
- Love Looks Good On You featuring Kristin Chenoweth
- Better Class of Losers/She’s Got The Rhythm (And I Got The Blues) medley feat. Alan Jackson
- More Life featuring Don Henley
- Can’t Hurt A Man featuring Tim McGraw
- Promises featuring Shelby Lynne
- Is it Still Over? featuring Carrie Underwood
- Road To Surrender featuring Kris Kristofferson & Willie Nelson
- Diggin’ Up Bones featuring John Anderson
- Someone You Never Knew featuring Eamonn McCrystal
- Too Much featuring James Otto
- Didn’t We Shine featuring George Jones, Lorrie Morgan, Ray Price, Connie Smith, Joe Stampley & Gene Watson