Garth Brooks recently played a series of sold-out concerts in Nashville to raise money and bring renewed attention to the needs of the victims of the Tennessee floods.
For a limited time, you can purchase merchandise that was created exclusively for this effort. All of the profits go to The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee’s flood relief program.
Limited quantities of the following items are available only at www.garthbrooks.com/floodrelief
- Black hat w/ Circle G logo & Nashville 2010
- Beige hat w/ Circle G logo & Nashville 2010
- Black T-Shirt w/ Nashville ’10 The Rescue Party & Concert Image
- Army Green T-Shirt w/ Circle G logo & Nashville ’10 The Rescue Party
- Black Hoodie w/ Nashville ’10 The Rescue Party
The quantities are very limited, so get yours today! Visit www.garthbrooks.com/floodrelief