Fans can choose from an array of packages, giving them the opportunity to hear the new music first and rock exclusive merchandise showcasing newly unveiled images. Additionally, Steel Magnolia’s album pre-sale is the only chance to purchase a limited edition “CREW” t-shirt.
Purchases made before December 15, 2010 (of the specific packages listed below) will also include a limited edition Holiday Card from Josh and Meghan. The autographed memorabilia is guaranteed to arrive before Christmas and is the perfect gift for Country Music fans. (The digital or physical album will arrive upon release date.)
EVERY pre-order package purchase will receive an instant download of Steel Magnolia’s brand new single, “Last Night Again.”
Steel Magnolia is offering several exclusive pre-sale packages to fans, including:
1) Mag Bag Package features a Steel Magnolia tote bag, “CREW” t-shirt, Joshua Scott Jones’ artwork-inspired lithograph and three acoustic track downloads – “Keep On Lovin’ You,” “Without You” and “Last Night Again” – as well as the debut album!
2) Mag Pack Crew Package includes a “CREW” t-shirt, three acoustic track downloads – “Keep On Lovin’ You,” “Without You” and “Last Night Again” – and the debut album!
3) Standard Album Combo delivers the physical album the week of 1/11/11and provides a digital download on 1/11/11.
4) Standard Physical Album, which will be delivered the week of 1/11/11.
5) Standard Digital Album, which will be delivered on 1/11/11.
On their self-titled debut, Steel Magnolia showcase their blues and soul-infused Country Rock as well as sassy attitude on album tracks, including the Keith Urban-penned “Homespun Love,” and the bickering break-up ballad, “Edge of Goodbye,” – the first song that Linsey and Jones ever wrote together. “Bulletproof” allows Linsey’s gritty, soulful vocals to soar while the island-rhythm infused, “Rainbow” (co-written by Chioma Eze, the writer of American Idol finalist Allison Iraheta’s “Still Breathing”), is an uplifting, somewhat autobiographical narrative, about living your dreams no matter what the world throws at you. Steel Magnolia wrote 7 of the 12 tracks on their upcoming album debut, including the haunting ballad, “Glass Houses,” penned solely by Joshua Scott Jones.
STEEL MAGNOLIA Official Track Listing: