Billboard’s Year End Hot Country Song Chart (Top 10)
1. Love Like Crazy – Lee Brice
2. Rain Is A Good Thing – Luke Bryan
3. Why Don’t We Just Dance – Josh Turner
4. All Over Me – Josh Turner
5. The Man I Want To Be – Chris Young
6. Roll With It – Easton Corbin
7. Gimmie The Girl – Joe Nichols
8. All About Tonight – Blake Shelton
9. Come Back Song – Darius Rucker
10. She Won’t Be Lonely Long – Clay Walker
While working hard on his major label debut, LOVE LIKE CRAZY, he penned hit singles for Tim McGraw’s “Still”, Garth Brooks’ “More Than A Memory” a song that actually entered the charts at No. 1, and Jason Aldean “Not Every Man Lives”.
In the last few years, he has charted four hits of his own, including “She Ain’t Right,” and “Happy Endings.” His latest single, “Love Like Crazy,” peaked at No. 3 on Billboard’s Hot Country Singles chart while his new single “Beautiful Every Time” is climbing the charts.
While Brice may be a newcomer, he is certainly no stranger to the thousands of fans who have seen his live performances. A self-described “road dog,” Brice has spent most of the past three years on the road, performing in everything from the smallest club to larger arenas, developing a strong and passionate following along the way.
“I’ve always loved the live aspect of what I do for a living,” Brice said. “It gives you the most immediate satisfaction, not to mention pure adrenalin rush. Watching this song climb the charts is sort of like that rush I feel when I perform it live. It’s that gratification that someone out there is digging what I do, and it just doesn’t get better than that.”
For more information and tour dates, visitwww.leebrice.com