Blake Shelton shares a lot about himself, especially on Twitter but he tells US Magazine.com 25 things you probably DON’T know about him.
1. I like orange-flavored gum.
2. I love it when girls wear cutoff jeans and cowboy boots.
3. I also love when they wear miniskirts and cowboy boots.
4. I often find myself wondering, What kind of tree is that?
5. I love garage sales.
6. I think it’s rude when someone wears a baseball cap on the stage of the Grand Ole Opry.
7. I think Chuck Taylors look ridiculous.
8. I love the Golden Girls.
9. I don’t know crap about the stock market.
10. I think most of the girls on the Weather Channel are hot.
11. I think Matthew McConaughey is hot.
12. If Australia were closer, I would go there.
13. I had my appendix removed when I was 9 years old.
14. I don’t have a birthmark.
15. Something about the way Play-Doh smells makes me want to eat it.
16. I’ve only ever owned trucks.
17. I once accidentally burned 300 acres of my own land.
18. I am interested to know how quaaludes would make me feel.
19. I once bought and sold a powered parachute before even trying it.
20. I have had three pet raccoons.
21. I love log furniture.
22. I love “Words With Friends” on my iPhone.
23. I don’t know how to ski — on snow or water.
24. I think it is disgusting when guys dip smokeless tobacco.
25. The last time I went to a movie theater was to see Liar Liar with Jim Carrey.
How many of those things did you already know about Blake???
Don’t forget to tune in Wednesday evening for the 44th Annual CMA Awards as Blake is up for 4 awards including Male Vocalist of the Year.
Also, be ready to get “Loaded” with Blake Shelton on Tuesday, November 9th as his new album Loaded: The Best of Blake Shelton becomes available. Check back in at CountryMusicRocks because we will have an opportunity for you to get Loaded!