Country singer-songwriter Casey James releases his debut album, Casey James, today. The 11 song album, 9 co-penned by Casey, showcases the Texas native’s country roots. Casey co-produced the album and played both electric and acoustic guitar throughout.
Casey James track listing:
1. The Good Life, (Casey James/Scooter Carusoe)
2. Crying On A Suitcase, (Lee Thomas Miller/Tom Shapiro/Neil Thrasher)
3. Let’s Don’t Call It A Night, (Casey James/Brice Long/Terry McBride)
4. Drive, (Casey James/Brad Warren/Brett Warren)
5. Love The Way You Miss Me, (Casey James/Brice Long/Terry McBride)
6. Undone, (Casey James/Scooter Carusoe)
7. So Sweet, (Casey James/Dallas Davidson/Patrick Davis)
8. She’s Money, (Casey James/Jaren Johnston)
9. Tough Love, (Casey James/Brett James/David Lee Murphy)
10. Workin’ On It, (Bob DiPiero/Brandon Kinney/Daniel Tashian)
11. Miss Your Fire, (Casey James/Chris Lindsey/Aimee Mayo)
“Let’s Don’t Call It A Night,” Casey’s debut single from Casey James is currently climbing the country airplay charts. Fans can order Casey James now on iTunes by clicking HERE.
In support of the release of Casey James, Casey will make multiple television appearances this week. Tomorrow, March 21, he’ll perform on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.” On Thursday, March 22, he’ll perform on NBC’s “TODAY Show.”
For more information on Casey James visit www.Caseyjamesbandofficial.com.